Wednesday, January 12, 2011


It's amazing that an entire mountain bike would fit into a small case! But there it is, I'd like to call it "my box-O-goodies" Here's a couple other photo's of the T-Max naked. If you are under the age of 18, please look away!!! Below is a full frontal view of everything laid "I said laid (lol)" out. I love this stuff! Even though it's a pretty expensive habit. Well, lease expensive than my last habit that is.. But we won't go there.








You know what i would really like is to hear coments from other Weight Weenies out there conmenting on what the see on my blog and give me advice on what I am doing right or wrong. Please don't be shy and don't hold back because any help would be greatly appreciated!! Oh yeah, I just pick up another Hope hub that I will be using as my single speed set up. Check it out! Talk to you quick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment