Friday, March 5, 2010




What a gorgeous day today. I didn't want to come back home. A little chilly but I'm a winter type of guy so alittle cold weather doesn't hurt me one bit. I'd have to say the bike handled beautifully. This was the first time out with the new/used fork, new tires, new/used handlebar, new pedals and new grips. Holy shit, I have purchase a ton of stuff lately. Ahh, what the hell so a couple of bills don't get paid. Every now and then you need alittle me time and if that's buying a shitload of mountain bike parts, then so be it. I just could not be happier with the way the bike has turned out so far. There is still alittle bit of work left to do, "like the TiTanium spokes and switching the forks' rubber baby bumpers to an air cartridge system." So for now, let the drooling begin. If you a close-up look at the bike double click each photo. Talk to you quick!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank-you BAS!!! The pictures were taken at the Peace Bridge. This is the bridge that you use to get to Canada. Like you I am very close to another country about fifteen minutes. I can't tell you how cool that is.

    ReplyDelete