Thursday, March 4, 2010


I just couldn't pass up these Nokon anodized shift cables. Yeah, I know that I'll be adding alittle more weight by using these but come on! Look at how F'in cool they are. I personally think I made a sound investment for more bike. Also the aluminum bolts that I ordered from, Fastener-express.Com were delivered in just one day. Now that's service. But I haven't told you the best part yet, 24 aluminum bolts for $8.95. How do they do that? Delivery in a day and a half and awesome prices,,,,,,,,,ding-ding-ding-ding, we have a winner. And yes, there is more. They have a huge selection in both aluminum and titanium. Remember, Fastener-express.Com and I don't think it's too expensive to ship over the pond. And no, they are not paying me every time I say,
"Fastener-express.Com" But if I were to say, "brought to you by Fastener-express.Com" then that's a different story.. lol Talk to you quick!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fastener-express.Com is now in my bookmarks and will be used for the next project,..nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like that huh? Are the bolts still a bargin even with shipping them across the pound? And what did I tell you about the selection?

    ReplyDelete