Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm still learning how to post and edit posts. I can use all the help I can get and I want to thank Old Metal guy for asking me to fix my main picture. It fits a lot better now. All I have to do now is figure out how to make my posts fit better. Old Metal dude, got any suggestions? Also, congrats on the purchase of a new/used T-Max. I'm jealous. One more thing, You're right. Those are two differant grips all together and no, they are not going to do anything about it. Live and learn... Talk to you Quick!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Tmax comment, it is my Second Tmax but will be the best one ;)
    With regards to the layout, you can do allot with the layout screen, just fiddle around with it and do not be afraid to do something you do not like, you can always go back.
    I have picket a template which seemed okay for me, and tried some colour scheme's, i hope you like my blob how it looks.
    I tried to keep it simple and easy to read.
    Just drop me a line if you want to know something.
    Basads@gmail.com
    Kind regards
    Bas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sorry for getting your name wrong. I just went back and fixed my mistakes.

    ReplyDelete