Wednesday, February 17, 2010


Hey everyone, I just bought a new old stock pair of Aerolite TiTanium pedals. The first 3 pic are what they look like from the companies website and the last is the pair I purchased for $60.00. I have read some not too good reviews but I haven;t tried then yet so I am still upbeat. Here is alittle from the company: "At 33grams, the pedals are the lightest in the worlf. The pedal and shoe clip weigh less that 100 grams per pair. They are the strongest pedals available. They have been measured to 3620 pounds in a shear test. No rider limit. The lowest bearing friction is provided by the Turcite bearing. They have a safe exit method by foot supination, a natural ankle motion."
What do you guys think? Talk to you quick!!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment