Friday, January 29, 2010

Well, well, well, looks like I have a follower. Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to read some ramblings of a obsessed weight weenie. I know I spend a lot of time talking about how I can loose more weight to make my bike lighter but it's kinda fun to see how light a bike can get on a limited budget. And let me tell you, I have a way limited budget. I also would like to post more photo's but my other older brother, "Paul" has my SD card reader so that makes it tough to take and post photo's. I would loved to hear back from you and what do you like and dislike about my little bloggie-blog. With that said, welcome and I hope to see more people stopping by.
Now for an update on my bike. Nothing much has changed and I am still replacing all of the bolts from cro-mo to aluminum. The bike is really looking nice with the colored bolts and it's little things like this that can make a bike stand-out from other bikes. I replaced the seat clamp bolts from silver to red and it looks great!! I have replaced all of the derailleur bolts with purple bolts and that looks wicked cool as well. It is amazing on the amount of weight those cro-mo bolts have. I have them in a little baggie so that I can keep tracked on how much weight was actually saved by switching them. I figured by the time I am done with replacing all of the bolts/nuts/washers with aluminum I will have saved about a 1/2lb. That's quite a bit. I'll try to post a photo or two to give you an idea of what I am talking about.
So once again, thanks for following and please don't be a stranger!! Talk to you quick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment