Thursday, January 21, 2010


Can you tell me why I feel so alone? Isn't there any Serotta T-Max fans out there? I have been waiting to hook-up with someone and share bike part stories and other meaningless conversations but no one has visited my site. This blows big-time. I look at some of the other T-Max's and I think mine ranks up there. It's getting pretty close to being under 15lbs and the bike looks fantastic but still no followers. I guess I just have to be patient and hopefully someone out there will get in touch. Till then, talk to you quick!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Petr,

    i love the Serotta.
    I also have one, it's a great bike.
    I do not know if you have seen my blog about old bikes but i have several Serotta's,.. www.old-metal.blogspot.com
    Just send me some pictures on basads@gmail.com if you want me to post some pics on my blog and i can forward a link to your blog.

    keep up the good work.

    Bas

    ReplyDelete