Monday, December 7, 2009











Well, the big brother has come thru. He took my old shock the, "Mantitou SX" and he is going to be making some big changes to it. He is going to be cutting off the brake booster, which will probably take off a good pound believe it or not and he is going to be reshaping the legs or are they called stanchions? This is to shave off more weight as well. Yes I am a "weight weenie" You should really try their website. It has all of the weights of every mountain bike part made. It's pretty handy. I also received a pair of Maxxis Max Lite 285. These tires weigh in at 285 grams per. Holy fuck that's light! Plus the purchase of the Michelin Aircomp Latex A1 tube which are superlite as well. I thought I was going to the Rock Shox "Mag 21" but I purchase the wrong size fork. I need a 1 inch fork tube but it came with a 1 1/8 inch tube. I thought i could make it work but I was truly mistaken. Anyway, I'll be on the look out for a 1 inch crown to swap it with them I'll have two forks to interchange on my moods. It's good to have a lot of stuff. You know the feeling.. I know you do!!!!!
Talk to you quick!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment