Sunday, December 13, 2009
















Fork is almost done, I just have to install the new steerer tube and the new tires are on. I did forget to have my chain lengthened because when I first got it I had that Christmas fever where I couldn't wait to put it on. So when you got the fever "and you know what I am talking about out there," you do something too quickly and fuck it up. Hence, I made the chain too short and I have to have it made longer now. I know, "I'm an asshole". I'm trying to work on it. You know, that everything doesn't have to be done in one day. I'm sure I'll get the message after a couple more fuck-ups and it's costly. I'll post the photo's of the semi-finished fork and Maxxix Maxlite 285 tires shortly. So please come back to see how it all ends. Because, I don't.......... Talk to you quick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment